Position: Sales Engineer
Location: Bangalore, India
• Educate existing and prospective customers on how they can incorporate to derive business value
• Provide training to peers, sales and pre-sales staff and others in the Sales Organization
• Define the technical aspects of customer RFP requests and meet customer technical requirements
• Work with Product Management and Engineering subject matter experts to understand and influence product roadmaps and provide valuable feedback from the customer and competition perspective
• Intensive pre and post-sales technical consulting to prospective customers and channel partners;
• Participate in conference calls, product demonstrations, customer site visits, presentations, technical objection handling, proposals and customer follow-up on need basis
• Communicate effectively and act as an interface between customers and the engineering department
• 5 to 8 years of customer facing experience as a Sales/Support Engineer or Technical Sales Consultant in the networking or Internet space
• Basic understanding of various network topologies and familiarity with TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SSL and other Internet protocols. Programming experience will be an added plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively present technical and business related subjects to all audiences, from the user to the executive level
• Strategic thinker to understand, create, influence, and drive customer vision
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical discipline. MBA degree highly desirable.
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1616 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ; http://somshekar-jobs.blogspot.in/