Position : Sr WLAN MAC Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (CS/EE)/M.S/M.Tech (CS/EE)
Ideal Candidate would be responsible to define software requirements, design, implement, test and validate Wireless MAC stacks for Wi-Fi Stations on our new SoC platform. Work closely with the ASIC Design and Systems teams to define effective software/hardware interface requirements. The candidate must be able to work effectively with minimum supervision in cooperation with other team members across multiple sites.
- At least 6 years of experience in embedded real-time software development using C/C++.
- Expertise in WLAN MAC Firmware/Software development
- Thorough knowledge of 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi standards.
- Experience in Linux Kernel programming and Device Driver development.
- Hands-on experience with embedded software on SOC with 8051 or ARM-like CPUs is a plus.
- Experience of full product development life cycle, from requirements to product validation in customer platforms.
- Should have Good communication Skills
Thanks & Regards,