Test Development Engineer
Qualifications & Experience:
A successful candidate will have
• Engineering degree in Electronics or Computer Science or any related discipline with up to 2-4 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent communication skills and cross team collaboration experience/skill are a must
• Excellent logical analysis skills and problem solving.
• Self-driven & have a strong customer focus
• Good understanding of the testing principles including test case design, execution and automation
• Strong coding skills with C or C++, including debugging/troubleshooting skills are required.
• Flexible approach to tools and Test automation
Having any of the following skill will be advantageous
• Hands on knowledge of the use Graphics APIs like OGL,OGLES,D3D would be an advantage.
• Any experience in low level debugging with JTAG or similar debuggers
• Knowledge or experience in Testing and test design techniques or white box testing
• Any experience with multiple operating systems (windows, Linux, Symbian, Android).
Thanks & Regards,