A. Test Engineer (Linux):
- New test scenario identification from specifications and by interacting with the development engineering.
- Test code development for automation, regression testing, stress testing and performance measurements.
- Good understanding of the Linux kernel components, specifically file systems & PCIe device drivers.
- Required Skills: Perl / Python/ Shell Programming
- Test execution and test reports on coverage, performance, bugs.
- Interact with field support to understand and reproduce field reported bugs, validate engineering fixes against reported bugs, develop diagnostics for problems in the field
- Experience with build automation, test automation (scripts, tools, languages)
Thanks & Regards,