1. Bachelor’s degree in EE/CS and 8-15 years of experience in the area of platform software development.
2. Strong "C" and embedded programming and extremely strong debugging skills (using gdb, kdbg etc.)
3. Good knowledge of basic OS features like multi-threading, synchronization and memory management on Linux or Linux-like OSes.
4. Good knowledge of computer architecture and must have developed data path and control path software for enterprise/telecom networking products
5. Wi-Fi Access point and WLAN Controller development experience is highly desirable, ideally in controlling a large-scale Access Point network, from a centralized WLAN controller (CAPWAP/LWAPP, IAPP etc)
6. Good understanding and experience in using Linux Kernel (network drivers and network stack). Linux SMP is highly preferred.
7. Strong fundamentals of Routing, Switching and L3/L4 protocols (IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP/UDP).
8. Good understanding of L2 protocols (Ethernet 802.3, VLAN 802.1Q and 802.1p)
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1631 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ;