A software engineering position to develop the graphics driver for current and next generation graphics hardware. Opportunity:
• Design and development of device drivers to drive our current and next generation graphics cores.
• Performance and Optimisation of the driver code.
• Architectural and functional documentation.
• Liaising with other company wide software and hardware teams.Skills:
• Excellent C programming skills.
• Knowledge of WDDM /Linux
• An appreciation of driver writing.
• 3D Computer Graphics Experience.
• Device driver development in Embedded systemQualifications: BSc in Engineering or Computing with 2 years or more experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1616 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ;