Working as a part of a team you will have some or all of the following responsibilities:
• Design and development of DX11 device drivers to drive our current and next generation graphics cores.
• Performance and Optimisation of the driver code.
• Liaising with other company wide software and hardware teams.
• Architectural and functional documentation.
• Excellent C programming skills.
• Expertise in Data Structures
• Familiarity with Microsoft operating system.
• An appreciation of driver writing.
• Knowledge of WDDM.
• 3D Computer Graphics Experience.
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1616 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ;