• New test scenario identification from specifications and by interacting with the development engineering.
• Test code development for automation, regression testing, stress testing and performance measurements.
• Good understanding of the Linux kernel components, specifically file systems & PCIe device drivers.
• Required Skills: Perl / Python/ Shell Programming
• Test execution and test reports on coverage, performance, bugs.
• Interact with field support to understand and reproduce field reported bugs, validate engineering fixes against reported bugs, develop diagnostics for problems in the field
• Experience with build automation, test automation (scripts, tools, languages)
• Tools – analyze, recommend, and develop test tools.
• Optional Skills: Virtualization experience is a plus- VMWare / HyperV / KVM / Xen
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1629 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ;
http://shekarts.wordpress.com /; http://shekars.posterous.com/