Wireless System Engineer
Qualification: MS/PHD in EEE or Equivalent
•Ideal Candidate will contribute to development of system architecture for high performance , standard compliant WLAN transceiver.
•He/she will be responsible for Design, simulation, and testing PHY baseband algorithms in MATLAB.
•He/She will be part of team that Implements fixed-point baseband transmitter/receiver in MATLAB/C and work with ASIC group on block and system level verification
• MS/PhD in EEE or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
• Experience with product development of industry standard compliant wireless transceivers
• Proficient in MATLAB and C
• Familiarity with 802.11 a/b/g/n PHY standards or OFDM PHYs is a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Roland & Associates - Leaders in Social Media Recruitment.
Tel: 91-80-4282-1616 ,
Internet: www.roljobs.com ; www.roljobs.net ;